We take pride in our work. It shows from the equipment we choose, the paper we use, and the service we provide.
Digital Printing Service is commercial quality printing using digital equipment with a faster turn-around than traditional offset printing. Works best for flyers, brochures, business cards, booklets, postcards and more. Turn-around time is based on the complexity of your project and work is based on a first-come first-served basis. Please allow additional time for folding, binding or other additional finishing services. When submitting your quote/order, please inform your Customer Service Representative when you need the job completed. See guidelines below.
Send a File
1. In the left toolbar you will see “Send a File” - click on the link, fill in the information and attach your print-ready PDF.
Note: When sending your file, please let us know when you would like your job completed.
2. When sending your file, please ask for a proof or decline a proof. If proof is requested, we will email it to you.
3. Stop in and pick up your finished product or have it delivered*
*Additional cost may apply
There is a 100 print minimum. Multiple originals, Example: 5 originals x 20 prints each = 100.
When placing an order via email or web submission you must prepay before a proof can be created. We can take a credit card over the phone (412-571-0333).
• You have a credit card securely on file with Banksville Express Printing
• You have an approved net 30 day account with Banksville Express Printing
(New applications can take up to 14 days for credit approval)
What type of file should you provide?
• A high resolution pdf is the preferred format.
(PDF files must have fonts/graphics embedded. Save your PDF file with 300 DPI)
• TIFF files must be flattened and saved as CMYK.
• EPS files must have all text switched to curves/outlines.
• Don’t forget to leave 1/8’’ extra image area on all sides if job bleeds.
When submitting a PDF, or any file format for that matter, it is very important to make sure that you have proofed your project and checked it over thoroughly. It is expensive* to make changes after the initial proof has been given. Please review your proof thoroughly and in a timely manner to ensure that we complete the job on time.
* AA’s - Author Alterations:
If a client asks for a change or needs to send a new file after first proof has been delivered to the customer it is considered an AA. There is a minimum charge of $10.00 for AA’s. Cost can be more depending on the type of project and corrections requested.