On Demand Printing is commercial quality printing using digital equipment with a faster turn-around than traditional offset printing. Works best for flyers, brochures, business cards, booklets, postcards and more. Turn-around time is based on the complexity of your project with basic jobs done within a few hours or less. Please allow additional time for folding, binding or other additional finishing services. Work is based on a first-come first-served basis.
1. In the left toolbar you will see “Send a File” - click on the link, fill in the information and attach your print-ready PDF.
Note: When sending your file, please let us know when you would like your job completed.
2. When sending your file, please ask for a proof or decline a proof. If proof is requested, we will email it to you.
3. Stop in and pick up your finished product or have it delivered*
*Additional cost may apply
Prices are based on 8.5" x 11", printed on 60# smooth paper, one side, no bleeds
There is a 100 copy minimum. Multiple originals, Example: 5 originals x 20 copies each = 100.
When placing an order via email or web submission you must prepay before a proof can be created. We can take a credit card over the phone (412-571-0333).
• You have a credit card securely on file with Banksville Express Printing
• You have an approved net 30 day account with Banksville Express Printing
(New applications can take up to 14 days for credit approval)
What type of file should you provide?
• A high resolution pdf is the preferred format.
(PDF files must have fonts/graphics embedded. Save your PDF file with 300 DPI)
• TIFF files must be flattened and saved as CMYK.
• EPS files must have all text switched to curves/outlines.
• Don’t forget to leave 1/8’’ extra image area on all sides if job bleeds.
When submitting a PDF, or any file format for that matter, it is very important to make sure that you have proofed your project and checked it over thoroughly. It is expensive* to make changes after the initial proof has been given. Please review your proof thoroughly and in a timely manner to ensure that we complete the job on time.
* AA’s - Author Alterations:
If a client asks for a change or needs to send a new file after first proof has been delivered to the customer, it is considered an AA. There is a minimum charge of $10.00 for AA’s. Cost can be more depending on the type of project and corrections requested.