• Artwork must be sent as PDF, EPS, or TIFF file only.
• PDF files must have fonts/graphics embedded.
• EPS files must have all the text switched to curves/outlines.
• TIFF files should be flattened.
• Save as CMYK.
• Must have 1/8" bleed if artwork extends to the edge of the sheet.
If you do not know what bleeds are, click here to view a sample.
• Addtional charge applies for other file formats.
We can create your file at an additional cost.
At Banksville Express Printing, there is a reason we don’t like AA’s. The reason is because it costs our customers more money! Our focus is to give our customers top quality printing while saving them money.
Definition of AA’ s - Also known as Author’s Alterations; when a client asks for a change in the text or artwork once the file has been submitted and the proof has already been delivered back to the customer. All costs associated with AA’s are paid by the client and when a client requests AA’s, it will increase the overall cost of the job and change the initial job estimate.
Small Tip - We try to remind our customers to check spelling and thoroughly review their file before submitting it to us. Remember that it is important for all customers to check their picture’s quality to ensure their photo is a high resolution image, especially if the image is going to be enlarged. Keep in mind that the image may look fine at 100%, but when enlarged to 500-800%, the image will become pixelated.